- I am a scientist! A quantitative one, I like to use machine learning tools to understand the world or vice versa!
- I have broad science interests and have spent some time exploring them. Now, I am passionate about quantitative marketing, the economics of AI, and using machine learning, maths, and statistics tools to solve problems in social sciences.
- My most recent research focuses on the Economics of AI and how to use Machine Learning models for better goods for humans. I work with brilliant professors and researchers like Avi Goldfarb and Ryan Webb.
- I have done research works in generative models, natural language processing (NLP), MCMC and sampling methods, and reinforcement learning. In another life, I was working on the next generation of telecommunication approaches (5G at the time).
- I am interested in impactful research and projects.
- If you have similar interests and have a project that I can help with or collaborate on, do not hesitate to contact me via email or DM on Twitter. (rozhina dot ghanavi at rotman dot utoronto dot ca).
- Not all of my research works are published, but the few of them that are published can be found here at my scholar page
- I am a researcher at TDMDAL, Finhub, and Rotman school of Management.
- I spent some time at Cohere as a machine learning researcher, where I trained large representational language models.
- I got my Masters from the University of Toronto in 2021, where I was advised by Professor Ben Liang. I did research under supervision of Alireza Makhzani at Vector Institute.
- I did my undergraduate studies at the University of Tehran. I was advised by amazing Maryam Sabbaghian.
- I did an internship at Carleton University, and I was privileged to work with Halim Yanikomeroglu
- Master of Sciences, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Sciences, University of Tehran